Wednesday

I was just reaffirmed of something. I know why I'm single. I love it so much.My friends are the most amazing things on earth. Now, one of my friends in real life knows about this guy that... things are very complicated with. We met online, he's 20 and lives in Arizona. More importantly... he likes me (or did), and I like him. If we could meet... (and me not get raped and such) I would be so happy. He is such an amazing guy... except for the fact that he just won't talk to me for weeks on end! It frustrates me greatly.

However, today my friend asked about him. I was like "He's ignoring me. Still." She goes into this uproar (that's totally her, I appreciated the sentiment). I decided long before she asked me... that I'm just going to stop talking to this guy until he talks to me first. Then I'll be sure he actually wants to talk to me. It's... it's going to be hard for me because I like to make amends ASAP. :\. However, I just have to push that aside and realize that he's going to have to want to be my friend and treat me like one before anything else. He can do whatever... but I'll still be here when he needs someone to talk to. I know he'll always be there for me. Maybe it's not the ideal situation, but this is what I have to do. I can't reason with him and I can't convince him of anything. He's just as stubborn as I am. But I like him anyway. *sigh*.

It's totally not what any of my other friends would say, but I know in my heart that I need to do this. But... if I know this has to be done... why do I feel so guilty? I feel like I'm just giving up. It's not something I'm proud of. I tend to be persistent to the point of being annoying... maybe even past that. It's just not right... oh well.

Enough about that.

Life is... tiring. I can't wait for break... which means it needs to be March like... tomorrow. I'm soooo tired. And plus I have a research paper I need to start working on. Blarg. I go at my own pace. I'll probably do most of it over the weekend. It's not that hard. Notes. Citations. I just need a library and I'm good. *shrug*

Two things to be oh so excited for...

The Last Airbender posters were released... yesterday. They are gorgeous. Love 'em. Sure they aren't perfect... but I can't do any better. So I'll accept them for what they are. Which is amazingggg.

Secondly... Sasuke 23&24 are airing in April! :D. I can't wait. It seems like they aired such a long time ago... but in reality... 24 aired on New Years Day. hehe. I'll be thinking about that a lot. I've seen both tournaments... but in Japanese. They will fail in English, but at least I can understand it. :P

I think... I'm going to start posting bible verses at the end of my posts. It'll be a wonderful thing to end off with...

So I'll start today. :)

"Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand." — Ephesians 6:12-13

No comments: