Wednesday

I love how I can have a horrendous day, but by the time I'm leaving campus I feel great. This morning in photo, I was alright but my mood went down the longer I was in that class. Third I felt pretty crappy throughout, but when our director took over it was pretty good. There was a point where he was getting us to say the word "fricative". To make us enthusiastic, he has to be over the top. And with that word... you spit when you say it enthusiastically. So... he was standing right in front of me, but I wasn't looking up. So he says "fricative" and apparently he spit on me. XP. I didn't notice until I felt a hand on my shoulder, and it was him, wiping it off. XD. That made me smile greatly.

History was alright. Nothing amazing, but I did feel a little down. Lunch was awesome because of my sci-fi buddies making jokes about what we were watching. And food. I had some good food today. Then English we started on our comedy portion. It was great. I love it when someone laughing is so much more funny than the joke. I left in bright spirits.

Then it was driving. Ick. I don't know how to back out of a parking space. Still. D:. It also frustrated me that my sister was yelling at me, too. :(. Anyhow... it turned out OK I suppose.

Practice was pretty good... even though the director gets stressed easily. She was so angry it was very saddening. Oh wells. And that is all.

No comments: