Sunday

It's all this fighting. This fighting just makes life worse. If I'm going to be an adult, shouldn't I be treated like one? Why should I be held accountable for something that's not going to impact their lives?

Yes, another fight about scholarships. I'm getting sick and tired of it. I shouldn't have to tell her everything I'm doing or not doing. It should just suffice that I actually do them. I don't lie about it either. And when I say I have done them, I have to prove it.

Sometimes it doesn't make sense to me. Oh well. I better get used to it, right?

At least I start my vacation on the 16th.

Finals next week... I'm scared. I haven't studied. Well, I've started to study for my English one. I'm not sure how well this is going to prepare me....

I just need some intense review for my math final. I can do it. I know I can.

But otherwise, I'm tired. I'm so tired. Like physically I'm not sure how I'll make it through the week. Somehow I'll find a way. It's all about surviving.

In other news... I've found a bit of happiness. I can't really explain it. I mean, it's not that I don't have the words, but it's just something I'd rather have private.

Hopefully all is well with everyone else!

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our
faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning
its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
-- Hebrews 12:2

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

I love that verse. It's so true... I wouldn't like to forget it. I just want you to know that I'm here for you no matter what, and you are mature and an adult, and you are more than what your sister says about you. It's stressful, and it's not right the way she treats you. I'm praying, and I'm here to talk to about anything, anytime. And I am certain that you will do wonderfully on your finals. Cling to that piece of happiness, and I hope that it grows.

*hug* Love ya, Lizzie. <3

-Aly