Saturday

So once again it is New Year's Eve. Of course I'm browsing the internet, as always. I personally can't (and don't want to) believe that 2011 is over (well, almost). It's been an odd year... full of things that I can't explain. Of course I've detailed much of it here. Maybe not all of it, but the stuff that matters.

I think I've given up on making resolutions. I know I'll never keep 'em, so what's the point of making them in the first place? Sure I should make some changes in my life, but it's already going to change a lot this coming year anyway. I just need to be able to have a strong head on my shoulders.

I could go on about how I'm going to leave this past year behind and make this coming year awesome and amazing. But I've seen enough optimistic facebook posts already. I don't need to bring it to my blog. I have hope that it'll be a good year, but we can only wait to find out.

Ok, so I'm not in the best of moods this evening. It's New Year's Eve though, why WOULD I be happy? I dunno... I'm just... eh.

I'm doing this post early this year because it's Saturday and I have to be up early tomorrow morning.

Mrrrhhh... I dunno. I should be sleeping. I really should. I kinda wanna sleep so I could possibly have a really cracky Doctor Who dream. I mean, I've only been obsessively watching for the past three days. I want to catch up and finish the season. I'm close. So close.

*cuddles koala bear* It's so time for bed.

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world,
but to save the world through him.
-- John 3:17

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

YES! JOHN 3:17! Everyone forgets that verse exists and stuff... heheheheheheheheh.

I hope things are doing better after this day. Sorry for contributing to up-staying on New Year's Eve. I don't keep resolutions either, so I broke my tradition (mostly unintentionally) of writing them that night this year. But I'm sure I'll be fine without 'em. Regardless, this year... will be many things, like each year is. But like I said before, we're growing. This is a period of immense growth, and no matter what happens, it will make us stronger, better, human beings. We will learn so much this year. And I think that's something to look forward to.

*hug* I love ya, Lizzie. Talk to you in a second on gmail.