Wednesday

Ok, fine, I'm irrevocably obsessed with Doctor Who even though I'm a little late to the party. Late and with no banana. So I can't do episode synopsis...es... nor can I explain where famous quotes come from or any of that. David Tennant is one sexy man and I love watching him act.

I watched Doctor Who all day today instead of all the other things I was supposed to be doing. No regrets. I may even do it tomorrow. But my break is almost over and it makes me sad. Though I'm not sure how I'd cope with a longer break. I do need to be getting up and DOING stuff. But I'm lacking all sorts of motivation.

Just one paper. That's all I have to do. But I'm probably not. I've had to do it for awhile now. I just don't have a topic. Oh well. It WILL get done before I go back home. I promise myself. Even if I get a strike of brilliance at nearly 2AM- I will write it down and get my sources before going to bed. I WILL.

Anyway. I guess it's been a good break so far. There were some touch and go moments earlier, but I think I'm OK for now. I honestly can't wait to get back to school. Sort of.

I just realized that I may not have time for everything I wanted. But, only time will tell.

I kinda sorta just wish I had a day to sew things. And the ideas to sew. But alas, I don't really have either.

I also want a day to write. With ideas to write as well. I do have some ideas, but I can't make myself focus on them. Gah. The internet. So tantalizing.

Anyhow. I have one last book that I HAVE to finish before break is over. About 300-some pages to read. I can do it in a day if I just sit and read all day. Which I've been known to do.

I also need to do scholarships. But I dun wanna. But I WILL. I promise.

I feel the need to re-watch "Avatar: The Last Airbender". I really don't know why, but it's been awhile since I've seen it. It's time to re-watch before Korra....

I'm really lousy about sleeping. I've been going to bed at ungodly hours the past few days. I almost napped on the couch earlier. So I should probably return my schedule back to something reasonable. Possibly starting tonight. It's my goal to be off the internet (I might read) by 1AM. Yes. That's actually fairly early considering the 3 and almost 4AM that I've been doing.

I'm not really sure what's going on. I'm kinda fading in and out. I should sleep well tonight. I'll probably go to sleep earlier than I thought because I can feel a headache forming. The only way I can really get rid of them is to sleep.

Yeesh, this is becoming one of my longer blogs in awhile, isn't it? I'm kinda happy so maybe that's why. A touch hyper, but over all happy. It's weird being happy. It's just... I'm not quite used to it. Which is really sad because I used to be really happy. I was a happy child and I had more happy moments even in high school. For some reason I've been more apathetic or even upset lately. I don't care to pinpoint my troubles because that's just focusing on the bad. I want to focus on the good. I want to be happy.

Anyhow. I had a thought but how it's escaped. Oh no.

Aye. The new year is almost here. I'm scared of what's to come. But I will wait with patience. It will all come in due time.

I'm sort of looking forward to February. It's when I know for sure if I can go to Carroll or not.

I'm wondering when my niece and sister are coming to town. I know my mom said later in January but I forgot the exact date.

I've been browsing through a few people's tumblr's because it fills a fangirliness bit inside of me.

But seriously. I want to see my niece. She is so adorable and awesome and I just.. yes. I just wanna see her.

Ok. I think my thoughts have finally run out. Time to lull myself to sleep by reading!

Each of us should please his neighbor for his good, to build him
up.
-- Romans 15:2

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

YEAH!!!! :D

I totally agree with all that you stated within this bloggery bloggy blog entry bloggest.

I need to get into that Dr. Who... ^^'

(Oh, and I liked your verse. :) ;) )