Monday

It's not like I'm all too surprised about this. I saw it coming a mile away. Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. I guess I'm not quite over it. I'll try to be happy, but I'm not sure it's happening. Time. That's all I need. I just need more time. I also need a distractor. I mean I do... but not to the depth that I want it. Oh well.

All vagueness aside.... my ex is now in a new relationship (or so I think. It's the girl that changed her status on Facebook...). But I know the girl, and I've seen how he acts. If he isn't dating her at this point I'm a little surprised. But I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I'm on vacation. Oh lovely vacation...

It snowed a lot today. And it's gonna keep doing so.

I don't want it to snow. I hate snow. It's probably keeping me from seeing a friend tomorrow.

My finals went... OK. 73 On my math; right in the range I figured. 60% on my English multiple choice (but 100% on Short answer and like 85% on the essay). And I don't know about any of my others. So all in all, not a bad finals week.

Well, except for the fact that I probably made myself sick over them the weekend before. I'm just that awesome.

Sooo...

Merry Christmas everyone!

For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought
us into the kingdom of the Son he loves...
-- Colossians 1:13

No comments: