Tuesday

Hmmm... what about today....

Well, today was my advisory at 8AM and it went alright. Nothing spectacular. I mean, honestly... what do I tell them? I already talk to my sister about this kinda stuff. For the most part.

Anyhow, I am officially broke. I've just got a ton of spare change in my wallet :(. I'm seriously unsure of how I managed to do that... but whatever. I'm good. Not like I really go out that often anyway.

Mmm... recount yesterday? Why not.

So my friend David and I often talk a lot during class, just because we can. So, he came over and talked to me, then it was getting awkward so he left. Once he left, one of my tablemates was like "So, how long have you two been going out?" me: "Uhm... we haven't. we're just friends" and then the other was like "Oh, well you two would make a cute couple" and.... I just blush. Because I like him....

Anyway. So, yesterday I was telling tons of people that, because I just kept thinking about it. Nothing really came out of it, but it was amusing for everyone's reactions and such. It was at that point that I realized everyone that doesn't go to my school knew about it...

Then this morning. I was talking to someone I don't normally talk to. He made a comment that he was asked out like 3 times the other day... and then I mentioned the fact that people thought that David and I were going out. He was like "-insert his last name here-?!?!" and it was... (they're in band together, so that's why they my friend knew of David). And then HE said that we'd make a cute couple. That... kinda threw me off guard. But... meh. So life goes.

I dunno. It's not the first time something like this has happened so I'm not really too "freaked out" so to say. Still a bit weird.

So many people sick, too! A bit saddening, but that's the winter weather for you I guess. It's about time I bring out the warm air humidifier because it is cold in my room. Or maybe just a warmer blanket because it really isn't that cold yet.

Today's weather was amazing though. About noon-ish was perfection. 8AM was just cold.

Uhm... I'm really tired. I think it's time to head off and do something else.

You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who
call on you.
-- Psalm 86:5

No comments: