Friday

Aaah... warm feelings :D. I decided to go to my school football game tonight, mostly for the band. I watched the game for about 15 minutes, and then I saw one of my band friends and went to bug him. I nudged him and he turned, saw me and said "I'm so happy you're here!" and hugged me. Twice. That made me really happy...

Anyway, we talked the rest of the game until he had to go back onto the band bus. Where... he gave me another hug. I was really happy to just spend time with him, especially since all the other friends that he could have talked to where there.... Just makes me smile that he chose me.

But yeah... sleepless weekend coming up. I think it's time to head to bed and try to get a little bit of sleep!

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear,
because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not
made perfect in love.
-- 1 John 4:18

No comments: