Friday

Wow. It's been a little while. Nothing too amazing has been happening. Just life as normal. I took the PSAT's a little while ago. That was... interesting. (Gonna take the PLAN next month, too).

Math is going... not too bad. I got a 75 on my last test. :D (hey, it's passing. Not the B or higher I'm used to, but IT IS PASSING!). I was so freakin' happy that day. No joke.

Uhm... it's been getting colder. Fall weather, finally. I'm not a big fan of how cold it can get, but it's better than boiling. Not like my wardrobe changes much from just putting on a sweater :P. (And maybe putting sneakers on, too... ).

Hmm.... Oh! I got a new computer. So, now I finally have my own. I had a little adventure with make up. It was OK. Not like I'm going to start wearing make up that often anyway.

And, I think that's about it... (Other than some geeky spazzing over Mythbusters and Ninja Warrior).

No comments: