Sunday

Retreat part two:

Started with a funeral/mass. It wasn't too bad. Really somber and quiet. We did some talking... and it really wasn't that bad. It was just wayyyy to early in the morning. It really was. Bleh. Oh well.

Otherwise, I had an AMAZING weekend. On Saturday evening, my sister, her boyfriend and I went to Greek Fest. Good food. Yum. It was a good time. My sister learned how to work my film camera I use for my photography class.

Sunday (today) we got up wayyy early (5AM) to go to balloon fiesta. Totally worth being up early. Got some good pictures. Balloons went up even though pilots were a little worried. It was basically amazing. I love balloon fiesta. Every year you can see them dotting the sky. :)

So tired though. Lets see if I can actually function in school tomorrow. :P

No comments: