Friday

I don't think words can describe how I'm feeling. I can try, but it won't be easy.

For one part, I have intense guilt and sadness that's bearing over me. My sister got my report card. :\ Crap. Ok, so I already know I'm not doing good in math. At all. I KNOW that. My first six weeks was a total disaster. I had no freakin' clue what I was doing, and I did BAD. Like, really bad. Failing bad. Yeah, seriously.

Like others, I have a pride thing. I really thought I could do this on my own. I REALLY did. I know I was foolish to believe that now, but I don't know. It's hard. I used to be really good at math. I guess I just missed out on some important things.

I feel guilty because I could have avoided this. I could have asked for help. I could have done so many things. It's obviously way too late for that.

It's not too late for me to bring up my grade by semester- because it's THOSE grades that count. I'm starting to understand things. New concepts are starting to come up.... and I think I can do OK.

Alas... Oh well. It's OK. I know my sister is really pissed at me, but my parents will understand. I just feel like I've disappointed some important people, though. :(

No comments: