Friday

So, I'm sitting here, with the lights off, and bugs swarming the light of the computer screen. (Just thought I'd let you know). I'm talking to this one guy I haven't seen since we graduated sixth grade together. It's... interesting to say the least. I find that he hasn't really changed much. I'm wondering if I've changed. I probably have. I don't think I'm that same girl I was three years ago. But, I'm still close.... I think.

I realize I should either close my window, turn my fan off or put on another shirt. I'm cold... but I don't feel like getting up. Not until I give up and go to bed. Which should be soon because I'm supposed to go and see the parade with my friend later today... (It's 12:20 AM). Bah. As long as I can stay semi-awake... I can always take a nap later. Meh. Or I could go to bed earlier tonight. I think there's a reason I go to bed at 11 most nights.

Oh well. Nothing much to report. I just finished reading "Fablehaven: Grip of the Shadow Plague" a little while ago. And "City of Bones" a few days ago. Now time to open a really big book. Lol. We'll see how long until I finish this one. It's called "Gone"

Alright. I'll just say Happy Fourth of July, and then maybe go to bed soon? heh...

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

Happy 4th of July. :) Those books sound really good. We all change, day to day, week to week, month to month, year to year. Hopefully it's good, but sometimes it's bad, and there's never a time where we can't turn back and change back to the way we should be.