Thursday

Isn't it funny that you can know obscure things about a person, but not know the basics?

There's this girl that has recently started to come to book club. She is an amazing and fantastic person. Yeah, she's a little quirky and out of the norm, but I can tell that she is a good person. She's bubbly, and really isn't afraid to speak her mind.

I have to say, book club is my sanity saving grace. I will wake up on Thursdays ready to go. The people are nice and we all just kinda... click. We are an obscure group, to say the least. Mostly girls. (There is one guy, though). We have some quiet people, we have some loud people.

Though, the one thing we share is that we love books. We love to read. Maybe we don't like the same books, but we give it a try. We are all... somewhat intellectual. I'm not really all that surprised that this is what keeps me sane.

I can't wait for the social next week. It's fun just talking. Once we hit on a subject, words just fly. It's really fun. It makes me wish that I could stay here. Darn school.

I'm not really sure why I'm blogging about this. Probably because I have nothing better to do. My summer is almost gone. But, somehow, I'm content. I've done absolutely nothing with my summer, but... I feel like it's been good. Maybe it's not the wild, crazy summer others might have... I just feel this summer was me. (or, so far at least. I still have about 2-3 weeks left. lol. )

No comments: