Tuesday

I honestly don't know what to say anymore. I mean, I need to say something. I need to get something, anything off my chest. I feel horrible. My day was boring, but that usually doesn't get me down. I really feel depressed. Honestly, right now, I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep for hours and hours on end. If it lets me just get away from everything.

My friend that I was talking to earlier asked how my day was... and for once I was honest. I don't think she even cares that I'm feeling depressed. I mean, she was telling me about her day... I'm sitting here writing (I got inspiration...), and she's like, "you don't even care, do you?". I don't know why, but I just got so irritated. Only five minutes ago, I told you my day was depressing, and I don't know why. Shouldn't that raise a flag???!?!?!

/sigh. Aly- I know you're going to read this eventually. Whether you comment or not, I know you're there, and I thank you. I just feel so down. I know I should be getting up and getting out, but I don't know anymore. However, I know I have the same strength I had in sixth grade. I'm going to get through this.

These are the times that I'm glad to have a christian radio station that I can fall back on. Maybe some good music, sleep and just letting go will make me feel just a little better tomorrow. :)
-
I just want to edit because I don't feel like making a new post. Ok, so some sleep did me good. I'm sleepy, but not depressed feeling. I actually kind of want to get out of the house today. So 'm pretty sure that means I'm feeling better. :D

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

I'm so sorry you were feeling that way earlier, but thank God you're feeling better. I hope things get better, Lizzie. I know you can do this. You're welcome Lizzie, for whatever I've done, I just really hope you feel better. Stay strong, keep praying, keep hoping. God is there for you, and so am I. LYLAS, Lizzie. God Bless.

-Aly