Sunday

Ipod thingy stolen from Aly

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down

If someone says "Is this Okay?" You say:
"Secondhand Dreaming" by Ruth

How would you describe yourself?
"More than Useless" by Relient K. (:( RK is mean. XD)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
"Bee Your Man" By Relient K

How do you feel today?
"I'll Get Over It (Miss Elaineous)" By Everyday Sunday

What's your life purpose?
"Redemption" By Switchfoot

What do your friends think of you?
"Movin' On" By Needtobreathe

What do your parents think of you?
"Softer to me" By Relient K

What do you often think about?
"Cross the line" by Ruth

What do you think about the person you like?
"Hello McFly" By Relient K (XD)

What is your life's story?
"Who I am hates who I've been" By Relient K (hmm...)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"One Step Closer" by Linkin Park

What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Mr. Brightside" by The Killers (I hope not D:)

What will they play at your funeral?
"For the moments I feel faint" by Relient K (Hmm... fitting. I think)

What is your biggest fear?
"Knew it all" by Needotbreathe

What is your biggest secret?
"Untitled" by Simple Plan

What is your future going to be like?
"Sadie Hawkins Dance" By Relient K

What do you see in the person you like?
"Paperthin Hymn" By Anberlin

What will the song be for you and your spouse?
"Twenty-Four" by Switchfoot

---This is where the original one I found stops, but I'ma keep going with another one I just found. I'm having too much fun doing this. I have to do this more.---

Will you get far in life?
"18th Floor Balcony" by Blue October (D:)

Will you get married?
"If" by House of Heroes

What is your best friend's theme song?
"Move Along" by All-American Rejects

What was high school like?
"Mood Rings" by Relient K (So far, yes!)

How can you get ahead in life?
"Black Horse and a Cherry Tree" by KT Tunstall

What is the best thing about your friends?
"Up and UP" by Relient K (Indeed)

What is in store for this weekend?
"Again" by Needtobreathe

To describe your grandparents?
"Intro (Instrumental)" by House of Heroes (It's so pretty!)

How is your life going?
"You and me" by Lifehouse

How does the world see you?
"Fast Enough" by House of Heroes

Will you have a happy life?
"Devastation and Reform" by Relient K :(

Do people secretly lust after you?
"Shrink the world" by Yellowcard

How can I make myself happy?
"Love will make you beautiful" by The Afters

What should you do with your life?
"I hate Christmas Parties" by Relient K

Will you ever have children?
"Where do I go? (acoustic)" By Relient K

If a man in a van offered you candy, what would you do?
"She is" by The Fray

What does your mum think of you?
"I'm Lion-o" By Relient K XD

What is your deep dark secret?
"Godspeed" by Anberlin

What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
"You're Beautiful" by James Blunt (XD Wonderful)

What's your personality like?
"Trust me" by The Fray (yay?)

What's your motto?
"Waiting Game" by Yellowcard

What do you think about often?
"You" By The Afters

What do you want right now?
"Meant to live" by Switchfoot
----
Wheeeee. That was fun. I know, I have like, a bazillion RK songs. What can I say? I like a lot of their music. XD. That was fun.

2 comments:

Aly K. said...

LOLZ SO MUCH RELIENT K LOLZ.

:) Nice one. :) I liked yours. 8) It didn't seem too awkward. XD :)

katara5 said...

The unlucky 13 XD. (... Yes I counted :P).

I'm lucky that way, my ipod likes me! Hehe.

Yours was pretty cool, too.