Sunday

I realized I never really have meaningful posts. Well... nothing ever meaningful ever happens in my life. Except for today.

Early this morning, five teens were in a car accident with a suspected drunk driver. The four passengers are dead, and the driver in critical condition. The supposed drunk driver is fine.

I don't personally know these girls (and guy). None the less, it's a very upsetting thing. They had barely started their lives. (One girl was 15, the others 16). They had numerous friends and family. Even people who don't know them (like me) are touched.

Any prayers are helpful. Even keeping them in your thoughts is good. It's sad to think that this is life. It's sad to say that it happens. I feel like I'm making a big deal, but this is the closest thing to a 'personal' death that I've ever had. I'm lucky that no-one I know has died. I hope it stays that way for a long time.

In other news, my dad has returned from his trip safely. Also, I got my new glasses. :).

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

I'm so sorry for the losses of those teens and their families and friends. I'll be praying for them. You're not making a big deal, it's a horrible thing that this happened. It doesn't matter whether you know them or not, they had lives and now they've touched ours. And that's great that your dad came home safely. :) And that you got new glasses!

LYLAS!

God bless. :)

<3

Aly