Sunday

*stretch* Mmm.... Enjoying a Sunday off. I'm really tired, and should be taking a nap because I slept next to nothing last night. No, seriously. I went to bed around like, 10:45, but couldn't fall asleep. So, I got up, used the bathroom and got water. Go back to bed. Tossed and turned, probably fell asleep for a little while... was up at like, 3AM. Probably went and got some more water... probably slept a little. 6/7/8 AM, up again! Then I just drifted in and out before I just gave up and had breakfast at 9:30.

But, anyway, last night I was thinking about how my sister always has these "crushes" on people in my school/performances...

It all started in Elementary school. It was some band/choir performance (once I was in 4th grade, I did both for three years...) This particular incident happened in 6th grade. My sister came to see my performance and was talking on about how the guy who sits behind me (-_- the guy I kinda liked at the time, too) was cute or something. (Either that or how we would look good together). However, it's only when she gets a new crush that she brings him up again.

Then there was 8th grade. Graduation, to be exact. Since it was the last time I'd ever see like, any of those people again, I was taking pictures with some of them. I decided (stupidly) to take a picture with this one guy that was kinda mean to me this year. (He's a total ego-maniac, I'm telling you!). But, I took a picture with him because... well... he was kinda sweet if you got to know him (when he's AWAY from his friends). And so like, everyone (ok, fine, my sister and my cousin... and a few friends...) thinks he's like... 'hot' or whatever. :\ yeah.. uh.... suuuureeee..... (>< ok, fine I admit it! I think he is kinda cute.)

Then, the most recent one. It was at my drama performance only a few weeks ago. (It was May 29th, I believe). We were driving home and she I'm not really sure what she said. Something along the lines of hinting he was cute/liking him/I should go out with him/we would look cute together/whatever. I was all, "He's 10." (But hey, for ten... I feel like a pedo- but he is kinda cute). And she goes, "Oh... he's too young." Gee. Really? :P :P :P

But yeah... those are the ones that I can think of. (I'm sure you've noticed that my sister always picks out the guys that I like/think is/are (whatever is gramatically correct) cute.)

9 comments:

Aly K. said...

xDDD Your sister sounds wonderful. XDDD

And very nice. And most jerkish guys are like that, I've found. Peer pressure and all. xP

Anyvayz... o.o XDDD Pedo. *glares* *Jk* XD Ahhh. Good times.

My word verification= incess

O.EEEE

Vereh disturbing.

katara5 said...

Lolz. I love my sister and all... but sometimes... she gets interesting :P

Yeah. Totally.

:D My sister is more of a pedo! :P :P :P j/k

Haha

Aly K. said...

xD She most certainly is. *jk* XDD How's her pursuing of Mat Thiessen been lately?

XD :)

Aly K. said...

xD She most certainly is. *jk* XDD How's her pursuing of Mat Thiessen been lately?

XD :)

katara5 said...

:P Eh, she went to go see him (and the rest of RK) a little while ago... I think. I don't keep track anymore...

Aly K. said...

Ah. Oklayz. That's okay. My friend who was after him now likes Chester Bennington from Linkin Park. o.o

katara5 said...

Hm... interesting....

:P

I think my sister is starting to like someone in "House of Heroes"

Aly K. said...

Yeaaaaaah.

XD Epicsauce.

katara5 said...

Hahaha.

Indeed