Monday

Yay for time to think about absolutely nothing!

Haaa.... so today should've been a bad day. Like, really bad. Buuuut..... It was actually pretty nice.

First off, I overslept my alarm... again. I think it's time to change it. It's like, the 5th time that I've overslept it. :\ not good. Oh well. At least I'm still ready on time-ish. Maybe like a minute over, but that minute does not matter since I'm sill at school on time.

Secondly, the lead in my compass broke. Joy. No spare lead. It's not very fun. Plus, it keeps falling out so I get frustrated when I have to do circles and stuff... which in geometry, is very important. (or so it seems right now)

And thirdly... I er... forgot my PE clothes at home. I was totally stressed about that, but it didn't turn out too bad. I just got sent to 'TOC' which stands for 'Time Out Center'... less than an hour (maybe like 40-45 min?) in total silence. Pssh... a HUGE punishment... /not. I was just going through songs that where stuck in my head, planned a bit of my story and read the posters in the room. Mehh.... it seriously was not too bad. Not like I wanna go back anytime soon though. :P

But, erm.... the rest of my day was actually pretty good.

Before PE was just some time spent talking a joking with my friends... (and crush). Very awesome.

Then was choir... which I mean, honestly... I can't help but smile in that class. Whether or not the teacher could tell if I was having a bad day, it just seemed extra nice. :D I LOVE my choir teacher. He is HILARIOUS. Except when he's mean. Then... that just sucks. You are in a bad mood if he is. Haa... but he's not mean that often.

Mm... then science our teacher was explaining what we'd do tomorrow... so we had to go outside for the physical demonstration (which... I still don't get fully. :P There's a reason... it's not a good one at all, but there is one!!). So there's like, two/three rows of kids... and I am in the second one... bad idea. Everyone in front was taller than me... but who isn't???

So my crush comes up and somewhat forcefully nudges me, but it didn't hurt. It was more like him walking into me. Eh, either way, he got my attention. So I'm standing there, talking to him. The conversation went somewhat like this:
Me: "Hey. What's up?"
Him: "Nothing much. You?"
Me: "Meh. Do you get what he's saying?"
Him: "Nope."
Me: "Ha... me either. Well, maybe like *this* much. But still"
and then some other stuff...
Him: "So did anyone come over? You know, since your sister is bugging you and stuff."
Me: "No... well actually, I did go out with a friend to a corn maze. Solved it in 20 minutes when it should've taken us like, an hour." *chuckle*
Him: "Oh nice"
Some more stuff
Him: "So do you have a boyfriend?"
Me: *is shocked at first* "Haha. No."
Him: *something about saying "good, I don't want to make him jealous"*
Me: "Don't worry... I wouldn't be acting like this if I did have a boyfriend"
*doesn't let him answer"
Me: "Do you have a girlfriend?" (<----something my friends wanted me to ask him)
Him: "Yes but not currently."
Me: *laugh* Yeah, that makes total sense
Him: "What I meant was, I did until a week ago"
Me: thinking: *YES! HE IS SINGLE!!!!!!!* "Oh."
Him: "Do your parents ever get on you for not having a boyfriend?"
Me: "Ha... it's like a family joke. They always ask 'so, how 's the boyfriend?' and I'm all '-_-'."
Him: *laughs*
Me: "Yeah. But if I ever get a boyfriend, they won't know."
Him: "Why?"
Me: "Well, my mom has a weird view on people dating."
Him: "Really? What is it?"
Me: "That uh, people shouldn't date until they're out of college. So I'm like, 'well... I'm not telling you when I get a boyfriend... nor will I tell dad.'" *I also tell him the story of some of the drama that happened over the summer.*
Him: "Well, I fake-dated a girl once just to get my family off my back"
Me: "That's mean... "

But then he kinda just went back to his friends after another side hug. (I totally gave him an extra 'hard' squeeze that time). Oh! And through the whole time we're standing like, shoulder to shoulder. I could feel him right next to me the whole time. I was SOOO tempted to go and hold his hand... but since I really wasn't looking him the eye through the conversation (hey... awkward position for my head. Not my fault) But I didn't... since I was holding a meter stick in my hand... and it was just awkward.

But it was nice. ^^

Anyway, since that whole conversation had me paying more attention to him than our teacher... I just stayed with my partner for extra explanation. And... I still have no idea what I'm doing tomorrow, but I have a pretty darn good idea.

Which left me thinking.... when did he break up with his girlfriend? Lol. Must've been like, RIGHT before I asked him or something... either that or he just rebounds fast... heh.

Any who, I eat lunch with my friend and once I come back from returning my book (that was just a bit overdue...) she was writing and told me about her story... which totally left me in wonder. She's a pretty darn good writer. I really want to read her story soon.

mmm... I really need to stop procrastinating. There were some notes that I should've done for English class... but I lied and made up some notes and still got to work with a group. In truth, for reading I was ahead. Like.... two chapters ish? But yeah, no notes >< I was soooo gonna do them... eventually. :P

Yeah... procrastinating and me are like peanut butter and jelly. We are just best pals. I still get some of the more important things done... so obviously notes wasn't that important to me. And well... neither is studying...

He.. ^^'. I got a 77% on my geography test.... REALLY bad for me. I'm still on the grading system where 77 is like... a D and not a C. Either way, 77 is just not good for me. I'm used to the 80's and up. Seriously, if I had gotten like, an 80, I wouldn't have done too badly for me... meh. Oh well. It wasn't too bad for just studying like, two minutes before the test... and that day was just ever-so-slightly dramatic. (Aka- last thursday... gee... what happened that day? :P). Anyway... not like I'm going to start studying until next year. That year I'm really going to try and be a good student. That's kinda when I should start looking into colleges... since I have NO idea what I want to do right now. It's just floating in space...

Mmmm.... yeah. I think that's just about my day. Had to do a map in geography, but nothing too special or fun. Uhm... yeah. That's just about the whole day in a not-so-short summary. :)

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

Ouchness. But OMC YEY SINGLE! O: 8)

*hugglefy*