Thursday

O. M. G.

I think that is about the only thing that has been going through my mind... almost all day.

So I FINALLY got the nerve to do what my friends have been bugging me to do...

Yesterday I was going to, but in the end, time was the only problem...

Before I go on, I guess I should say what I'm talking about. Basically, for the past like, ever, my friends have been bugging me to ask this guy I like to hang out.

And so yesterday I saw him in the halls and I asked to talk to him after school. But... by the end of the day, I realized that I REALLY need to catch the bus. Either that or walk home in the nice cold rain. Yeah, not happening.

So today, in PE, he comes over to me and asks me where I was yesterday. So I tell him and then he asks what I wanted to tell him... and so, FINALLY I said, "Oh, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime.." (I don't know how I managed to say that without stuttering like, a million times...)

And so I think at first he was a little surprised, but said yes.

So on goes PE class and then we go to science. So, we wait outside because our teacher isn't there yet... so we just talk a little about like when and stuff... and as we're going in... he says that some of his friends thought that when I asked to talk to him yesterday that we were going to like... make out or something... I'm not sure. It was just weird.

I noticed that after I asked, he seemed a lot more like, playful and talkative to me. It was kind of nice, actually.

It was so weird, during lunch he like came up to me, and half hugged me and told me that the number of people was up to 17 (IN A DAY AND A HALF!!!). And my friends looked at me weird... so he goes, "You can explain it to them if you want"...
"Uh... I'd rather not" (haha. Seriously... I said that exactly. I felt like banging my head against a wall at that moment)

So, you know, we finish lunch and then go to our last class, geography. I get into class and study for like, 2 minutes (aka- re-reading my review). And he comes in and tell me... 23 people (??? 6 people in like, 15-25 minutes???)

And then my friend is there, and she has no clue what's going on... so I'm left to explain it to her. (-_-). So awkward.

That was basically my day. Oh-so weird/awkward. I could not BELIEVE it. But it was a pretty good day, so I'm happy with it...

OH- and a side note, I've taken one of my dreams and am trying to make it into a story... :D

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! *superawesomehappydance* I can't wait to see the dream story, too.

BUT YEY! YOU'RE OFFICIALLY GOING OUT WITH YOUR CRUSH! ^^