Thursday

:\
^That's totally my mood as of right now.

This week started off great. But it's kind of winding down. I'm not really that happy right now... but I'm not sad or anything. Just kinda there. Apathetic. You know? I'm not a huge fan of it though. I hate feeling nothing. It sends me back to when I was in 6th grade. (<----not a good year!!!)

Hmmm... Tuesday just went in a blur. I'm not even sure what happened that day. Just kinda... went by. All the normal classes and everything. Nothing too exciting, other than doing a lab in science.

Yesterday... that was pretty good. Choir was a free-for-all because the teacher wasn't there. Math I had a test, so no homework. (Thank goodness! Because I went to the library that day) Then English was more testing. So I got some time to just sit and read and get mellowed out. (And organize my English binder)

Then today was actually pretty chilly. Of course, I just go ahead and put on a short-sleeved shirt. LOL. Anyway, so I get to school and then first is PE. We go outside and run the mile. (When it's like 40- some odd degrees). Obviously most people tried to finish really fast. Me? new fastest time! (>< 12:08 I mean, it's not that fast. But it's fast for me).

Then it's science where we walked to this dam and did some more lab stuffs. Then walked back. It was pretty pleasant. Though my hands got really cold. Anyway, after that was geography...

UGH! I hate that class so much. It was OK before, but now it's like *headdesk*. We got new seats today. *joy* /not. One table partner is OK... but the other one... just... he doesn't annoy me, but he and the other table partner don't get along very well. It is going to be a frustrating 7 weeks with them.

*headdesk*

I totally feel that like the past two days I've been abandoning my friend at lunch. Like, I know she's working on stuff... but I still feel bad for leaving her behind and not like, taking her with me. I know my friends could learn to accept her and stuff. Though... I'm not sure if SHE would want to be friends with them....

Who knows? It's weird. I want to meld them together and stuff, but it probably won't happen. So it goes. I should take more of a stand on these things...

DARN YOU APATHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And with that I must say: I'm so happy that a some-what good friend of mine lives less than a mile away from me... Maybe I'll actually get to do stuff with her! Heh... it's all about actually planning these things.

One more day. Then the weekend... and then school. UGH. It's not fun anymore. :\

Oh... one last thing. I am like... so sleep deprived today. I was up at 2:30 AM, fell asleep, up at 5:30 AM then went to sleep and up at 6:38 and stayed up for 20 min before I had to get out of bed. :(

No comments: