Tuesday

Dreams galore!!

So I normally don't remember my dreams... but now I've remembered three that I've had in like, four or five days. It's odd, really. One was a pleasant dream. Another was like rejection... not so good. and another was just plain odd. It felt a little like 'Lord of the rings'. And I'm actually going to go through the dreams and see if some key words can give me a meaning. :D

First dream: so I'm on a beach with white sand. and then all of a sudden, the water starts coming in... and so it stops and I'm sitting on a sand dune. The water is clear blue. It's so pretty... and I guess I'm with some people 'cause someone pulls out a worm and throws it into the pool of water... and a cat fish comes out. this happens a few more times and then it just disappears....a few moments later... a panther comes up and someone says that they feel the panther has a strong connection with me (???) but I guess I refuse to listen and I turn my back... and the panther touches its nose to the small of my back and leaves... and I guess there's a fence-type thing around us and there's a dwarf walking around it...

Very weird. Though, I liked it a lot... even though it made me over sleep my alarm.
Key Words/meanings:
Beach- the meeting of two sates of mind. (Sand- rational and mental. Ocean- Irrational, unsteady).
White- Pure, perfection, peace. Or, alternatively, death
Water rising- (unclear) but maybe overwhelming emotions?
Calm, clear blue water- in tune with spirituality, peace of mind, serenity
Worm- weakness, negativity
Catfish- ? Nothing
Panther- lurking danger, power, grace
Back- attitudes, strengths, burdens and stance in the world
Nose- energy, intuition, and wisdom and curiosity
Fence- obstacle or barrier
Dwarf- well-grounded and connected to nature and the earth, may mean an aspect of yourself that is not fully developed or has been repressed
Calm: end or resolution or a conflict


Second dream: my rejection dream is really short and simple... so I'm waiting in a line (idk if it's with someone or not) and I see my crush (or at least someone who looks like him) and he's on crutches. so I go up to him and say "Hi" and all that. then I say something about him being in a cast... and then he goes, "who are you??" and then I realize that it's not him, just someone who looks similar

Very... ouch. I so hope that it does not happen in real life. That would just suck...
Key Words/meaning:
Line- ?
Crush- positive... also means that I will have contact with them soon
Crutches- need to lean on others


Third Dream:apparently I have taken Frodo (main charries) part... and there's this chain of people on a mountain... and someone's like, messing up the chain. I have to find out who and take their spot. So I do... and since we are apparently on a ledge, there's the bad guy underneath the ledge. He kinda looks like the leader bad guy in mulan... except it's completely grey-scaled and his left eye is glowing yellow... 0.o and then it just fades out....

I should've been freaked out by that dream, but I wasn't. It was actually kind of cool.
Key words/meanings:
Chain- need to break away from a routine
Mountain- Major obstacles/ achieved goals
Ledge- ?
Bad Guy/Rival- hesitant in asserting self
Glowing- enlightenment
Yellow- Cowardice (since I'm labeling it as a bad dream)

No comments: