Sunday

Sometimes I hate being everybody's therapist.

I also hate when people continually whine to me about the same things over and over again.

People just annoy the heck out of me. I need a weekend alone sometime soon. Ugh.

Oh well. I'm going to try not to be irritated....

*Sigh*

I finished NaNo today. Story isn't done, so I'll still be working til the end of the month, just not has hard.

I don't really wanna post while I'm in such a bad mood. So.... later. Or never.
Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law.
-- Psalm 119:18

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

Amen, sister. And I apologize if I've contributed to this issue. But I understand your frustration as well... don't let it get the best of you, though. But do take some time off for yourself. You need it. You deserve it. *hug* LYLAS! <3