Monday

I've been on a bit of a blogging hiatus. On purpose. I'm doing little 'life reevaluation' and it's not going so well. But, that's beside the point.

I have no idea when I last posted, so I'll just say that Halloween was alright. I had a long day and I crashed so early. But I found and wore obnoxious orange tights so it was cool. I guess. I dunno what I'm saying anymore...

Life, in general, has been ok. The pain started coming back on Friday, so I have to try to not think about it. Or figure out what's wrong.

I'm terrified about college, as per usual.

I'm doing NaNo, despite the fact that I really shouldn't. I'm about 18k into it, so I'm making pretty good progress.

Uhmm... yeah. I should be writing right now but I'm procrastinating. I can afford to, but I wanna keep up the momentum.

In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have
redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy
dwelling.
-- Exodus 15:13

No comments: