Sunday



So, basically... SUPER stressed out lately. I look back on it... and don't regret it. I could have made some better choices, but I didn't, and I don't really care.

On Wednesday, I went to go see the play that my school had put on. I was friends with two people, and really did feel the need to go see it opening night. I just like going opening night. Even though I SHOULD have gone on Friday... but ya know. Wednesday night also cues the 5 nights of no sleep! I didn't actually fall asleep until 10:30-11 or so on that night. (Heck- I didn't even get home until 9:30, then into bed at like 10...).

Thursday was me catching up on all my stuff, plus taking my friend home and what not. It was fairly awful because I had knee and hip pain for the latter half of my day. I was busy catching up, and I started freaking out with everything that I had to do. I actually shed a tear or two... but then I focused in again. I almost fell asleep in my 6th period, too.

Friday was... weird. My Spanish class had a field trip (which I did not go on), and I wore a dress (I had no pants :(). I watched Criminal Minds and half of "The Bucket list" before I finally went to bed because I could feel my eyes closing against my will. So I got up, went to bed... and then couldn't fall asleep.

Then yesterday was fairly nice. I didn't sleep as long as I wanted, and I finally got myself out of bed at 10 so I could eat (lol, that is my motivating factor on the weekends). I worked pretty diligently most of the morning, and actually got myself dressed at a reasonable time. Only because somebody was coming over.

Basically, David and I watched movies for like 6 hours. It was the whole pixar movie weekend on abc family- even though it lied (it showed Ice Age, which isn't pixar). But.... it was nice regardless. I first asked jokingly... and when he said yes, I was pleasantly surprised. It was originally just going to be A Bug's Life (which neither of us have seen in years)... but it turned into watching the shorts that were one before hand, and then Ice Age after. I swear I almost fell asleep on him.

I told him last night to go to bed early, and I feel hypocritical. I've been losing about the same amount of sleep and didn't actually turn off my light until nearly 11. I woke up twice during the night (that I can remember)- once at 3, and the other at 5:22. I got out of bed at 8, and did laundry. And homework.

Now it's almost 5:30, and I haven't accomplished all that I set out to do... but that's OK with me. Everything that's due tomorrow is done.

Lent is coming up. I still debating what I'm going to do on Wednesday... :\. I can wake up obnoxiously early and be late to class (at least, I might be late), or I can forfeit my entire afternoon. Hmmm... well, I still have like two more days to decide.

In your hearts, set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to
give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the
hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.
-- 1 Peter 3:15

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

*hug*

This WAS NOT disjointed. Just sayin'. And I bet your paper wasn't as bad as you think it was. In fact, I'm pretty sure it wasn't bad because YOU wrote it. Anyway, again, I like your verse for today. :) And yay David! :D *hug* That sounds like a wonderful evening. I'm not sure what you should do on Wednesday. But yeah. :) Have a great week! LYLAS! :) <3