Wednesday

I have been so bored on my two days off. And we have a two hour delay tomorrow, too. I mean, it's nice not going to school... but I need to see people! I'm going to rejoice and probably hug everyone at least ten times. I don't care how cold it is...

But I hope teachers take it easy, as well. I can feel my mind eroding from disuse so early in the semester.

I also don't want to make these days up at the end of the year.

However, these two days have done wonders for my back. It's either because it's just two more days for it to heal, or because I've actually been nice to it.

If I have another day off (PLEASE DEAR GOD NO) I hope that the roads are nice enough for me to go and see somebody. If not, I'll probably end up editing my NaNo novel (finally).

But alas- it is time for me to go to sleep and hopefully actually go to school tomorrow.

As God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves
with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
-- Colossians 3:12

No comments: