Monday

Even though I feel like I've been stuck on one subject... it's what makes me day.

He basically did the cutest thing. He's taken to waiting by my first class so that we can talk with each other for a little while. We did that today. As we neared our normal parting spot, he pulled something out of his backpack and gave it to me. I have it in my hands, I look at it and am like "Do you want me to open it now?" and he's like "If you want."

So what do I do? Open it, of course. Two roses made out of chocolate kisses. I have the biggest smile on my face and I hug him. I walk to my next class with a huge grin. I keep that smile for the rest of the day.

It was funny in Spanish because I moved over and sat behind my friend... I started a sentence about why my day was going so well.... and then I stopped. They urged me to go on, and my friend was like "Awwwwwww." Then demanded to know who it was. So yeah... I was happy.

But anyway. Saturday, I took the ACT. It wasn't too bad. Not the hardest thing out there... but not super easy. Then I watched the newest Narnia movie with a friend, and spent the day with her. Yesterday... I had to wear a skirt because I had no clean pants :(. I looked cute, and felt pretty good so that's all that really matters.

My friends wrote on me, too. Made me feel the love.

All in all... good day. I'm happy, and that's what matters.

The Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his
covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him
and keep his commands.
-- Deuteronomy 7:9

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

Again, I have to say, that I love your selection of Bible verses. How do you pick the ones for your entries? Also, I'm really glad to hear that you had such good days. I'm really sorry I haven't been on your blog lately. :(