Sunday

I read things like postsecret and sixbillionsecrets.... and sometimes I wonder if I know any of these people. I used to be able to relate to a lot of them. For once... I'm proud that I don't. However, I still read them because it makes me realize my secrets. My life is an open book, I can be asked any question and I'll answer (most of the time). It's just about asking the right questions.


Sometimes I think about submitting secrets, but then I realize I have no idea how to word them.

Most of my secrets are my fears.

I'm afraid that one day I won't have anything to live for.

I'm afraid that this relationship (or the possible future one) is going to end like my last one. I don't want that to happen. I don't want to lose another great guy.

Sometimes I wear my "To Write Love On Her Arms" t-shirt as a sign.

I'm amazed that my creative writing teacher doesn't think I'm insane for all the depressing journals I write.

I don't tell my sister anything because I'm afraid she's going to judge me too much.

It's easier for me to talk to my sister's boyfriend because we're much more alike- and I truly believe he knows where I'm coming from. I honestly believe his words when he says he just wants me to try my hardest and do my best. Whereas I think my sister wants me to aim for perfection.

I don't want to be perfect. Perfect is boring. I want to be flawed. I want something interesting about me. Maybe then I'll feel alive.

I miss choir.

I'm afraid of turning out like my sister.

The future scares me.

The word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he
does. The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full
of his unfailing love.
-- Psalm 33:4-5

No comments: