Saturday

I'm not sure if I can even describe the last week. It's been pretty crazy.

Monday I went to church choir practice, and Tuesday I recorded a song with them (in a professional studio) and worked on a chem project. What made me really happy at the studio was that one of the guys there sounded exactly like one of the guys in Criminal Minds.

Wednesday school started again, and I was happy to see everyone. Then I finally decided that I needed to do something. I told my friend that I liked the same guy she did. It turned into an awkward and fairly... long conversation where we didn't really resolve anything. So, we decided to speak to each other in person on Thursday. Which we did, during lunch. I basically gave up my heart, and allowed her to go after him. Once I got home, I was wondering if I did the right thing. Also, work frustrated me to no end. I won't go into that, but lets just say I'm on the hunt for a new job.

Then yesterday. I was in a pretty quiet mood. I was tired and still a bit heart broken. There were some bright points, sure. But for the most part I wasn't very happy. I'm sure most of my friends saw it as a 'end of the first week' kinda thing. But, I can't really bring myself to tell them otherwise.

Today? Today I am happy. I feel like I'm OK. I mean, still not 100% but life goes on. I can deal with this. But, today I also go job hunting. I'm ready. I'm applying to everything I can. I'm fairly excited. I can't wait to actually quit my job. Then I can move onto something else.

The fool says in his heart there is no God.
-- Psalm 14:1

No comments: