Friday

Well, this new years post is coming a lot earlier than usual. I have work, and I need to start getting ready in... about an hour. Less than, really.

A lot of people seem to not regret this past year... and for once I sort of do. I don't regret the whole year, don't get me wrong. I just regret some things I did. Like... leaving that one person when they were so clearly not good, not telling my crush I liked him when I had more than enough chances, and all the lying I've done.

I guess, for the most part I do feel content with how the year went. I accomplished many things. Compared to last year, this year has been a whirlwind. I... I can remember what I was doing last new years eve. I was at my parent's house, late night on the computer. I was talking to people as they celebrated the new year... and then said goodbye until there was only one.

He and I have had something... complicated. But, at the time there wasn't anything complicated about it. Virtually... we shared a midnight kiss...

Now? I don't even talk to him any more. It's sad, but I guess that's how life goes.

I just need to learn from what happened... and make this year better. In the end, this wasn't a bad year.

I wish all of you a good New Years!

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or
hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or sword? No, in all
these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
-- Romans 8:35-37

No comments: