Wednesday

Eeeeeeffffffffffff............

Yes. That was necessary.

One of my best friends (also known as practically my lover)likes the same guy I do. What do I do?!

Honestly, I'm happy for her, because this is basically the first guy she's ever liked. I think they'd make a cute couple, and they already have such a perfect relationship. Personally? I think she should go for it. If her heart is into it... she should do it.

Plus, she doesn't know I like him either. She's just about the only one I haven't told, and the only one that hasn't surmised. They... they should be together. I mean, what can I really do? They're both my friends and I'm going to stand by both of them. I'm not sure how else to come at this.

BUT I CAN'T KEEP THIS TO MYSELF. I feel so bad for thinking that, but it's true. I'm going to try my hardest not to think about it too much but... ugh. Right now, that's the only thing running through my mind.

*sigh* Ok. I can do this...

We ought always to thank God for you, brothers, and rightly so,
because your faith is growing more and more, and the love every one
of you has for each other is increasing.
-- 2 Thessalonians 1:3

No comments: