Saturday

Why is it that after I decide that I'm done with guys... that I get a crush on one?

It always happens. I swear, this always happens. I decide that all I want is to focus of school and just have fun. Then... I meet a new guy and I realize that I like him. It gets frustrating. But oh well.

There's this guy in my Spanish class. I can't help it... he is funny, sweet and totally a guy I would love be around a lot more than three times a week. Aaannddd.. he's a freshman. Not that I have anything against freshmen, I'm not much older than most of them. He's one of the few guys that are not total jerks.

If anything, I've gotten so used to not having my water bottle in Spanish. Ever since like... the first day I brought it to school, he's been drinking out of it. I'm just so used to either just giving it to him, or him just taking it. It's that bad... not that I mind, really.

But yeah... I know that I don't have a chance with him. I know I don't, and I don't really want to pursue any guys anyway... I just want him out of my head. Seriously. That's it. All I want are guy friends. I highly doubt by next school year he'll even remember me...

*sigh*

Life...

5 comments:

Aly K. said...

If he doesn't remember you, he should. You're an awesome person to be around. Plus, you let him drink your water bottle in Spanish all the time... :) I know it's hard to give up guys. But you don't have to do it forever. But if you don't want to like him, you can do it. You just have to keep on being his friend. Like him in the way that you would a friend, want to know him in the way you would because you want to befriend him more, and do the same with other guys, until you're ready to like/go out with someone again.

katara5 said...

^^'.

The whole "give up guys" thing comes from my previous post about being immature. It's a long story. I think for now, it'll just stay friendship. I'm content with that. He's an awesome guy and I'm happy with just adding people to my friends list. :)

Aly K. said...

Yeah, that's okay. You're not very immature, though, just like to remind you. I'm glad you are. :) It's good to be content with being just friends with guys, especially right now. He does sound really awesome. :) Yup, just be friends. :)

katara5 said...

Haha. He's awesome and you only have a few adjective. But, that's all you really need, right? I know from my friends and cousin I'd be getting the third degree. XP. But yeah, friends it is.

Aly K. said...

Yup. It's true. :) *hug* It'll be good. LYLAS!