Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It's an amazing day. So much to be thankful for.

I have to say, I am very thankful for all of my friends. They are amazing people and I have no idea how I would be able to live without them. So, Sarah, Ashley, Bri, Michael(s), Calvin, Tasha, Shi, Colin, Kaija, Carla, Katie, Nicole and Ali... all of you are amazing! I love you and hope you all realize that my life would not be complete without any of you. ♥

I have a separate thanks for my family. Thanks for believing in me, and doing what you think is best... even if it annoys me to no end sometimes.

A super special shout out to God. You are amazing. I love you and hope to love you more and more with every passing day. Thank you so much for giving me this day, and all the days I've lived. :)

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

:) I'm thankful that I have a great friend like you. :) I hope you have a great Thanksgiving, Lizzie. <3 LYLAS! And God bless you. :)