Tuesday

If there are two questions I hear that I never get tired of.. they have to be, "Are you a senior?" and "Are you two related?" The answer to both (typically) are 'no'. Depends who I'm with when the second one is asked, but I'm usually with my friend Ashely.

I was asked the first one today. On the bus. I really don't get why anyone would think I'm a senior. I don't act like one... I don't look like one.. I'm not even smart enough to be one. Oh well. So it goes.

Aannd... in Spanish class, this kid was like "... And you're both attached at the hip, even though she's a freshman." (talking about Ashley). XD Oh silly.

Anyway.... I think that's it. Other than Rush (kid in my Spanish class) downed like, two of my water bottles(~32 fl oz). Crazzzyyyy. haha.

That should be all.

Other than NaNo taking over my life.

4 comments:

Aly K. said...

Haha, Nanowrimo DOES eat your soul. xD :) Fun day. XD I dunno, I could see you as mistaken-for-a-senior type. But you ARE smart enough to be one, probably smarter than the average senior. Heh. :) ILYLAS! :) <3 Lol, related randomness. I look different than most of my friends, so that doesn't happen all too often. XD :) <3 God bless! TTYL!

katara5 said...

Heh. I'm mistaken for a senior a lot... it's odd.

I'm not quiet smart enough to be on. After this year... maybe. Depends what math I take and etc.

We look very alike, which is weird. Blond hair (though I think her's is a little lighter), pale skin, glasses. and that's where it ends...

Aly K. said...

You are though. XD Weird. Lol. But that's fun anyway. Haha. I don't mean to be racist, but most of my friends are white, so no one really mistakes us for being related...

katara5 said...

Haha. Nice. Well.. that's just how it happens.