Friday

Oh silly Michael... are you trying to make me jealous? Because it's working. It really is.

So, thanksgiving morning I'm just lounging around and at 9am I get this from him: "Happy thanksgiving Lizzie! I gave thanks for you today!". I was thrown a little off guard by this... but so sweet. It made me smile, and it always will. :D

Then, today I was waiting to be picked up. It was dark, I was alone, cold and a little paranoid, so I begin to text him. I'm like "Ok, so im alone and cold in a dark parking lot.. what's wrong with that picture?" His reply?

"Ok, so i'm alone in white sands with about 60 japanese high school girls that are extremely hard to flirt with cause they dont speak english!"
-_-. Thank you Michael. I really needed to know that right then and there. It made my life so much better. But I laughed at his misfortune. :P

Then, just a little while ago... "Ok, so i went for round two in the alamagordo movie theater. But to my surprise the japanese made the first move. A group of about 7 plopped down next to me, said something to me in japanese, played with my hair, and then kissed me on the cheek. Then an old japanese man slapped me on the back of the head and yelled something at the girls and points at me. Haha. The only thing i could make out was whiteboy. We flirted all through the movie..."

Bleeehhhh. Well, thank you for that. It made me smile and laugh a bit. (seeing as he gets into a whole bunch of shenanigans). However... we've been talking on and off a bit lately... and idk. I like that he talks to me. It's fun. :). I wouldn't say that I like him enough to like, date him or whatever... but I definitely want to know more about him. For sure.

Anyhow... today was fun. I saw my friends, met a few of her friends. 'twas an amazing time. I saw a kid I haven't seen since like... 6th grade. (ok fine, more like two years, but still). I met some new people and got inspired to learn how to play the guitar and banjo. XP

And I found some one that writes "Lizzie" and not "Lizzy". Such a nit picky detail, but it makes me happy. ^^'.

Hmmmm... Oh, I learned how to knit today. It's going alright. I'm just practicing right now. Maybe I can knit something exciting...

So close to being done with NaNo!!! ~5,000 words left. I can do that in like, two days... XP

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

*hug* That is epicness right there. XD "Poor" Michael. =P Lol. XD Sounds like fun, you two. ;) I hope you get to know him better. *hug* You have epic times, this Thanksgiving break. I LYLAS! Good luck with teh nanowrimoness! *cannot believe there are less than 5000 words to 50,000 for most people and I o.O*