Sunday

Oh goodness this weekend. I convinced my boyfriend to come down this weekend, and his parents were okay with it so he came. So he came on Friday evening. It was spectacular because my roommate was gone that night. I took him to a local place for dinner, and we just generally had a night to ourselves.

Saturday was a day of activity. We went to the pool, out for breakfast, he taught me how to waltz, he met some new people. I was in a lot of pain for most of the day. It's been getting better, but I'm still insanely sore.

This morning we watched a movie with my roommate and her boyfriend. He had to leave around noon, but it was okay. It was nice being able to see him and hold him and cuddle him for a weekend. It was oddly peaceful but so full of stuff.

It was amazing to see him and finally have someone to hold me. It's been remarkably lonely. I mean, I still have another semester and I'm sure I'll do fine. I just hate the distance sometimes. I know its not that long, but it's still enough.

One of the funny things that happened this weekend is that he forgot pj's... so he had to wear mine. Granted, we're not that far apart in size (he is definitely skinnier than I am though), but it was hilarious to see him in my pants. But I bought him a spare so that if he ever comes down again, he has his own.

He also announced that he's off his meds. I'm quite happy to hear this, and I'm glad that he's getting along so well.

Honestly, it was just a beautiful weekend. the only thing I would have changed would have been the pain I was in. Had there been no pain, it would have been pretty much perfect.

Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man.
    -- Psalm 112:4

No comments: