Friday

You know what I find odd? Hugs. I love giving out hugs, but apparently not all hugs are created equal. Among my friends, my hugs are known as "Lizzie hugs". My hugs are apparently that special and loved that they're set apart from every other one. It's funny because I'm so much shorter than everyone else, that even if I'm comforting someone by wrapping my arms around them, they're so much bigger than I am that it looks like they're trying to comfort me. But I'm the perfect hugging size.

I always wonder why people love hugs and why others don't. I wonder why they can be so comforting. I wonder why some people give  better hugs than others.

So many things that I shouldn't be thinking about while I attempt to study for finals.

Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.
    -- John 3:20-21

No comments: