Friday

I've started staying with my boyfriend's family when I go through town. It's been pretty nice because I like his family and of course I love seeing him and spending time with him. Of course, the cuddles at night don't hurt either.

Of course, I came to my parents for Thanksgiving, but I didn't want to do all the driving in one go. On Wednesday I drove halfway and stayed the night. My boyfriend had to work late on Wednesday night, so I just crawled into bed when I normally did and managed to fall asleep before he finished. He tried to call me as usual, but I was so out that I didn't even know that my phone went off. So of course he wakes me up when he gets back, nearly midnight. First thing that happens is that he kisses me. While it wasn't the most restful night, I think that was due to the fact that we were on an air mattress.

I then go have breakfast with my sister and drive to see my parents. Thanksgiving day was lovely, quiet, and full of food. This Black Friday is equally quiet. I love it.

   For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.
    -- 1 Peter 1:23

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

I'm so happy to read this and see how things are for you. *hug* I really hope everything stays well. You are such a wonderful friend.

<3 God bless, dear.