Monday

This is it... The end of summer, at least for me.

I'm all packed up (7 bags, completely stuffed. That's going to be fun to load/unload). I register for school tomorrow, and then I start school next Tuesday. I'm a little scared, but overall excited. Hopefully this coming year goes well.

I'm not really sure what happened this summer. The first half went by at a good pace, and then it kinda flew by... and then the past week or so just kinda dragged. I can't believe that it's Monday. It seems like forever ago that I was taking the ACT/SAT.

I can't believe that I'm turning 17 in two days.

It's scary to think that in exactly a year I'm going to be packed up for college. Now that's scary. I don't know what I'm going to do with my life...

However, it's just time to look at the positive. I'm going to be starting what should be the best year of high school. It should be fun, right? I mean, I'm not sure what's going to happen that makes this year different... but maybe something will surprise me.

Right now I'm just wasting time until I feel like leaving. I don't want to leave just yet. It's early and home isn't where I really want to be right now. I don't want to unpack... that makes everything so final. Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited to be going back. This next week is going to be filled with a lot of my friends. And also a hard break. I have to quit church choir :\. Well, I can't go to practice anymore. I have a class that takes that time slot. I mean, I could still sing on Sundays, that hasn't stopped others. They've also been doing it a lot longer than I have and they are good at music. I'll probably still end up singing on Sundays, but we'll see how long that lasts.

I'm not sure what else there is to write about. I've just been inside for the past while because there's nothing to do outside. It's so hot and it just makes me feel lethargic. Even right now all I want to do is just go back to bed.

Well, seeing as how I got distracted long enough to forget that I was writing this, I may as well just end it now.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge
of the Holy One is understanding.
-- Proverbs 9:10

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

You are good at music, no matter what you think. And you are amazing.