Tuesday

Some poetry to express how I'm feeling right now...

Barely one blow
Before being struck again
Attacked on every side
By everyone

My pitiful shield
Of no use anymore
The impending doom
Rising overhead

It's hopeless
There's nothing left
Except
Kneel and pray

Hold off on seeking
Knowledge
It will come
In due time

Life and love
Are fleeting away
And laughter is hard
To coax out

One shocking blow
Causing repercussions
Sending waves all around

Grant me one saving Grace
I will treasure it
Forever.

4 comments:

Aly K. said...

Beautiful writing. I'm sorry for whatever's going on in your life... *hugs* Keep praying, clinging to the Lord and faith. And you've got us here, who love you too.

katara5 said...

Heh... thanks.
Mostly feeling sympathy for all of my friends and stuff... ^^'
Thanks.
*hugs back*

Aly K. said...

*hugs again* Yeah. I hope things get better. Just keep on praying.

katara5 said...

:) thanks