Thursday

Drama Llama had a baby, and it's Awkward Turtle.

Today was swing dancing in choir... again. Not very surprised. Learned... two new moves today. Pretty exciting.

I was paired with my choir director again. Not that bad, except I'm a horrible dancer. But, oh well. So it goes.

This one move it a REALLY awkward one. He calls it the "cradle"... maybe you can picture how that goes. The girl's back is to the guy's front... and it's kinda like a hug. Except both hands are being held. (Horrible explanation... I might find a pic...)

So, obviously I was with the director to demonstrate, and a little practice afterwords... but then I had to go and dance with the only other male in the class... Idk why, though. But we both had two opposite rhythms, and I felt he was just a smiiiiidge too close. So... yeah awkward.

And then, on the bus ride home, I thought I smelled faintly like my choir director. D: awwwwkwwwaarrrrddddd.

*ahem* Anywayyy...

The bus ride home today was kinda interesting. First, did a route that we don't normally take, and came across a crash/wreck. Hmm... took about a half hour to get home.

Sub in English... which meant that I didn't really have to do work. Which was pretty fun. Even though I actually did do a bit of work.

Pulled off an amazing feat in Health, though. It was fruit day, and of course, hardly anyone ever remembers. I had two fruits, gave some strawberries to Kayla, and half and orange to Matt... Michael takes some grapes from Robert (his friend... an acquaintance for me)and uses the bag from me from my orange. Passes it for him, and then somehow throws it to Bri for her to pass... Haha. Everyone made it.

OH, and my friend had to go to the nurse because she thought she was having a mild allergic reaction to the almonds she was eating.... guess where I spent about half my lunch period? But hey, I got free almonds! (Ok, that was mean). But her mom came with some medicine and she felt better. It was a little freaky, but it all worked out.

And that's the story of Drama Llama and Awkward Turtle in my life today.

No comments: