Friday

Hm... I think I have a little bit to catch up on. First off... I am officially done with my freshman year.

Hmmm.....

I recently had a talk with a friend that made me think about times that I really don't like to think about. But they were brought with full force. I can deal with normal occurrences that happen every once in awhile. But this one was an ultimate no-no.

I was seriously about to cry. Maybe I should have, but I didn't. In order for me to be able to focus on my studying, I began to text Michael. Now, here's the thing about Michael; he is one of the sweetest guys ever. I know now that if I am about to break down and lose it, he is the perfect guy to go to that will help glue it back together.

So I text him, and soon my sadness is quelled and I'm laughing on the inside. I felt like I could... deal so that certainly brightened my day.

The next morning, he sends me something that just made me smile whenever I thought of it. I'm actually smiling now because of it. And, at school that morning, it brought smiles to some of my other friends, too.

*ahem* but yeah... I'm totally starting to over analyze. (but yeah... I'm starting to fall for him a bit.. *blush*)

Oh, and I'm STILL thinking about a comment that someone said to me like... over a week ago? (Or maybe it was on Monday... ehh).

I just can't accept the fact that people think that I am skinny/have a figure. Like, yes, I do accept that I have curves (I actually like 'em!) but the fact that I'm overweight.... just doesn't work well. So... we'll see.

Oh... I am SUCH a science nerd. I studied my butt off for my final and got a 92. Lolz. Isn't that amazing? I was one of two people to get an 'A' in my class. (yes... I am gloating slightly)

As of tomorrow... I start my quest on becoming skinnier... or maybe more toned? It's just something that I want to see if it's possible. I could do it with dedication... so we'll see.

I really want to get to the eye doctors ASAP. I'm sick of having these glasses and glasses in general. Eh... not gonna happen.

No comments: