Monday

I am so close to crying again. I hate reality. It's horrible. I just want to go run away and be a little kid again. Back to when my concern was what toys I was going to play with. If I wanted to play dress-up or hopscotch with the neighbors. D:

Some less than stellar happenings between my friend and her boyfriend. I think I'm the only one that's taken, but I dunno. I shouldn't be. I... I don't really like him. And I guess... I haven't for awhile. Did I ever love him? No. Did I ever like him? Yes. But it wasn't strong.

I feel like a jerk. I've been leading him on. I... I've done what I never wanted to do. I'm someone that... I never thought I could be.

The cure for all of this is to not focus any of my time on guys this summer. (Well... only if they're friends). I will not pursue ANY new relationship with a guy. (Again, unless it's a friendship). Because I think at this point, all I need are friends. People who will stand by me. At least right now.

Am I ready for a boyfriend? I'd say no. Sure, it'd be nice to have one (erm...). But I'm just not ready. I'm the type that likes to go and have fun. Settling down and being serious only happens when... I have to (school) or when something is wrong. It's just not me.

I'm immature and mature. And... I guess that's just how teenagers are. Or at least, most.

And... I guess that's my epiphany tonight.

8 comments:

Aly K. said...

I know the feeling, at least about leading guys on... I feel really bad about it. But... I think you just need to let him go, before things get harder and worse.

And you're not a jerk. It's just... kind of difficult, I guess.

And yes, teenagers are all mature and immature. *sigh* Caught in between. I really want to go back and be a child too, sometimes...

katara5 said...

Haha. Yeah....

Especially since I DO care for him... and I don't want to hurt his feelings and all because I know how he feels towards me...

:\ Heh... ^^'

Aly K. said...

Yeah. :( I know, it's really hard, but you have to do it, right now. The longer you put it off, the harder it's going to be, for both of you.

:-/

I did that. Believe me, it does NOT go well.

katara5 said...

Aheh. Yeah...

I feel kinda stupid 'cause... my phone is half-way dead and I'd have to risk it dying and not being able to charge it until like... saturday D:

Heh... ^^'

Aly K. said...

D: That sucks.

But you're not stupid. *sigh* Dumb phones... and their constant need to be charged... *sigh* I really want another cellphone (mine got disconnected, supposedly). xP *random*

katara5 said...

Haha nice.
But yeah... that's the downside of cell phones..
:P

Aly K. said...

Yeah... cellphones and their downsides. *sigh* Many of my friends are very obsessed with texting. xP And I know for a fact that we have some of those kids who text ALL DAY in school... xP *sigh* Oh cellphones...

katara5 said...

Aha yeah. I know some people who text during school too....

I don't however. Knowing my luck, I'd get caught... :P