Thursday

A very disjointed post follows.

I cut my hair. It's so short. I kinda miss my long hair! Aaaaahhh... oh well. Not much I can do about it now. I just gotta wait for it to grow. But oh well. I think I can deal with that reasonably well.

College shopping is mostly done! HALLELUJAH. OMG. I'm seriously fed up with all this shopping.

My eyes are pretty much the same. Again.

I miss people.

I have to laugh at a text I got from one of my best friends. "My parents want to know when they'll get to see you again."

I've seen his parents more in the past few weeks I was up there than I had ever since I've known him.

Yay. I'm liked.

I guess that's all.

I'm bored.

I've been sewing. My machine has been oiled and no longer squeaks. I also got a rotary cutter! Now I just need a cutting mat, but all in due time.

I'm sewing a jacket. It should be fun.

I don't even know what my next project will be...

Anyhow... I should sleep. I'm up far too late.

 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock
and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives;
he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be
opened."
    -- Matthew 7:7-8

No comments: