Thursday

So, basically... nothing.

Finals are coming up (just after this weekend). I'm going to go to my friend's birthday tomorrow. :D. That should be very fun.

I know this will be such a cliche thing to talk about... but I have no other place to put it. I know no one I talk to will be able to console me in the right way. I think I'm seriously done with guys. For a long time. (Just watch, I'll get a crush on a guy within the next week...).

Seriously. My crush on Rush dropped (meh. Normal). A guy I have no business liking found someone else (Normal as well) but I still like him (I should stop). There aren't any guys around me that I like. :\. I don't understand. Ok, actually I do. I'm always seen as the friend. Always. It doesn't matter if I flirt or not... (not like I ever do). Oh well.

Then there's... gah. I remember writing a little journal entry a few days ago. (Maybe a week?) how I found out why people think I'm older. I always present myself in a more mature way in class and to people I don't know... and supposedly I look older than 15/sophmore. I really don't understand that. /shrug. Oh well. I suppose people can think what they want.

But my goodness...

One of my friends is really stressed, and she might be sick. I don't know for sure, but I think another of my friends had a really frightening experience during lunch with the other friend. Prayers for her health, please. She does need it.

Hmm... lets see...

If things go well I can get my provisional in Feb. Meaning... I can drive without an adult in the car! :D

Er.. that should be all. Other than finals are going to kill me so hard. D:

No comments: