Sunday

Ok, so I am really smiley right now.

I got back from confirmation class and we had to choose gifts or fruits of the Holy Spirit. (We didn't know what they were until we opened the box, however). I got Faithfulness. It gave me the boost I needed to know that... I know what God has been telling me. I just need to make the extra push and do it. That's what my next week is going to be. :) I also got a glow in the dark rosary that I plan on using very soon.

I'm also on a hunt to choose my confirmation name. I'm really drawn to the name Grace. It's such a pretty name and it was supposed to be my mom's name. Plus, it flows really nicely with my name. Elizabeth Grace /insert last name here. :)

Annddd I finally was able to talk with my ex without it being awkward. Smiled, laughed (quietly) and had good times. What touched me was that he felt like he had to tell me that he had a new girlfriend or he'd feel like a *insert word you can't say in church*. (Just for the record, it started with A. :P). Honestly.... was I surprised? Not in the least. I am actually very happy for him. Now if only I could solve my single problem... j/k. I don't care too much about being single. (However, I insisted that I'd be single for a long time more, he insisted that I wouldn't be and "promised" me that "tomorrow" I'd find someone. Heh... we'll see). But yeah, I felt so much better and a weight is lifted off my shoulders. I feel like I can let this memory sit back and just stay back.

I think I'm starting a new leaf right now. I have a good feeling about this week. I really do.

Ooooh. Just to add, I went to my friend's birthday party the other day. I was able to successfully use chop sticks, (:D), had a desert that was on fire and annoy one of my buddies. :). Good weekend.

Just finals. And if I survive... I shall be very very happy.

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

That is really great. And Grace is a pretty name. <3 Good job, Lizzie! LYLAS! God bless. :)