Wednesday

I am so confused. I have NO idea what I'm doing. And I feel somewhat guilty. But... I'm also kinda happy... and... amused.

Now, you'll see why as I lay out this story. So, I'm taking an afternoon driving class. (From one to five). And, until today, I haven't had much interaction with the other students.

This guy begins to start talking with me and stuff like that. Now, it doesn't take me long to realize he likes me. (Lol. Guys can be so obvious sometimes.^^'). You know, during the breaks it's me and this other guy just walking around, talking, laughing and just having fun, really.

Now, do you want to know why I feel guilty? I'm still taken... and he's getting a little touchy. (Not really full on holding hands, I've been shying away from holding his hand, but I'll let him hold my hand/fist. lol.) He'll lay his head on me, put his arms around me and stuff like that. So... guilt, obviously.

I'm pretty sure why you can figure out my happy/amused side. Honestly... guys don't flirt/like me. It just doesn't happen. So..... two within 6 months-ish? Yeah, pretty amusing that only now guys are starting to show that. I know that I'm intimidating, for whatever reason. I realize that... but... there's a lot that goes into that.

But, here's the thing... I'm not physically attracted to this guy. I mean, he's fun, and he would be an AWESOME guy to have as a friend. And, I only really want friends right now.

No comments: