Wednesday

Hmmmm

I iz fifteen now. :D yay.

Many things. I got my school schedule, and it's pretty epic:
Photography
Honors Algebra 2/Trig (which I have with a good friend of mine)
Choir (with both my friends)
Biology (with the same science teacher as last year)
World History/Geography
Spanish 1 (which I have with another good friend)
Honors English 10

/Nods. Yesh. Epicness. (Well, besides the heavy books I have to carry).

I have my learner's permit. Oh no... be afraid. :P

Uh... today was my last day of driver's ed. Yippe. Now I have a week to slack off before I get back to school mode. Which... that'll be fun.

Hm... what else? /shrug. Nothin' really, I guess. It's been pretty mellow... besides my computer being ancient and frustrating. But that's a whole story that is really boring and not much fun to tell. Soo... yeah. ^^

2 comments:

Aly K. said...

That is epiiic!!! :D

I'll be watching out for a car from your state with a young-looking driver... and avoiding it. *jk* XDDD :) LYLAS! Sounds like fun! :D God bless. :)

katara5 said...

You SHOULD avoid it. :P

:D. Yepp tons of fun.