Thursday

Secrets time!

You've caused me to be a romantic. I never used to really be like this. I mean, sure I always thought about it.... but it's so weird for it to actually be real. I'm hoping it just gets better... Happy one month :) <3. (It's also hard for me to believe that it's been a month, but I'm completely overjoyed. I am sad that you'll be out of town for it, but I guess it'll all be made up when we hang out for like ten hours on Prom anyway).

Sometimes I think you need to let me be. I do what I want, and I do what you want me to as well. No one ever said that I was going to shirk my responsibilities. It might not be done as soon as you want, but it's done on my own schedule. Which, coincidentally, is how it's going to be in real life.

I feel like I am such a whiner to you, but you take it well. You sympathize, and I learn to draw back a little. You're one of the reasons I still have some sanity. I don't think I ever really tell you how much I truly appreciate you!

There's one song that, when it plays, I always think of you. The past is long gone, but it never goes away. I try to equate it with somebody new, but it just doesn't work. I guess I'm stuck remembering my past for those three and a half minutes.

Your hugs always make me feel special. That's all that matters.

I look back on my life and realize how far I've come. I'm proud of where I've gotten myself.

He knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come
forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept
to his way without turning aside.
-- Job 23:10-11

No comments: