Saturday

My internet hasn't been working the past nearly two weeks, so I've just been really productive doing other things. This is going to be a short post, seeing as how I should be working, even as I type.

Either way, life has been good to me lately. http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=3388774983852647981I submitted three entries to my school's literary magazine, and all three got in! We'll see if they stay in, and hopefully they will. That really did make my day.

Standardized testing done and over with, hopefully I passed all sections and can graduate! I would be so upset if I didn't.

Uhmm.... yeah. I've been up and down these past few days, but all in all it hasn't been bad. I've been studying for my AP tests, and I realize how hard they're going to be. I'm kinda scared...

AH geez. I really can't think of much. I'm waiting for Prom next month! WHoooo...

Yeah, life has been what it normally is.

Hate evil, love good; maintain justice in the courts. Perhaps
the LORD God Almighty will have mercy on the remnant of Joseph.
-- Amos 5:15

No comments: