Thursday

haha

Just a funny thought from today.

My friend was playing with my water bottle... and for some reason I was just kinda like... "NO" and stuff. At first I was like, "Give it back" just hoping she would

Then after going at it... and she didn't give it back I was all. "Give it to me. NOW" in a super stern voice with a death glare. (Could you tell I was in a bad-ish mood?)

She paused for a moment... then gave it back to me.

That counted for my friends to start joking. One person was saying something how I could walk into a cave of terrorists and be like, "Surrender" with the glare and all that. They'd pause... raise their hands and be like, "We surrender!"

Haha. That just amused me to no end.

I'm wondering...

How do you tell a person that bugs you to no end to just stop talking to you?

No comments: